Collection and Use of Information
RCNTEC is the data controller for the purposes of data protection law. This means that we are responsible for the protection of PI and determining how it is used. Our primary goals in collecting and using information are to provide and improve our Services, to administer your use of the Services, to respond to your comments and questions, to use your email address or other contact information to send you information related to the Services and to enable you to enjoy and easily navigate our Services. RCNTEC has implemented and will maintain reasonable security controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your PI - “personal data”.
RCNTEC will collect the following information about you:
- Personal Information. If you provide user feedback or contact us for user support, we will collect your name and email address, phone number and IP address as well as any other content included in the support request or feedback, in order to send you a reply or in order to improve the Services.
- Navigational Information. Like many website operators, we use automated data collection tools such as Cookies and Web Beacons to collect certain information.
- “Web Beacons” (also known as Web bugs, pixel tags or clear GIFs) are tiny graphics with a unique identifier that could be included on our Services for several purposes, including to deliver or communicate with Cookies, to track and measure the performance of our Services and to monitor how many visitors view our Services.
- Location Information. When you use our Services and you enable location services on your device, we will collect and store information about your location by converting your IP address into a rough geo-location or by accessing your mobile device’s location services (including GPS coordinates or coarse location). We will only use location information to improve and personalize our Services for you. If you do not want us to collect location information, you can always disable that feature on your mobile device.
Please note that if you decide not to provide us with the PI that we request, you will not be able to access or use all of the features of the Services.
Consent and Use of Collected Information
Once given, you may revoke your consent at any time and/or object to future uses of your data. This revocation may be communicated through use of the unsubscribe links provided in emails or by reaching out to the contacts provided at the bottom of this policy.
We will never sell your Personal Information to any third party.Use of Personal Information
- improve your browsing experience by personalizing the Websites;
- send information (other than marketing communications) which we think may be of interest to you or that you have consented to receiving by post, email, or other means. This information includes notifications by phone or email;
- send you marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you;
- provide other companies with statistical information about our users - but this information will not include Personal Information of any kind or be used to identify any individual user. In addition, we may share data with trusted partners to contact you based on your interest to receive such communications, help us perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, or provide customer support. Such third parties are prohibited from using your Personal Information except for these purposes, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
We use Navigational Information as necessary to operate and improve the Websites. We may also use Navigational Information alone or in combination with Personal Information to provide you with personalized information about RCNTEC, such as whether shipping may be available in your region.Customer Testimonials and Comments
We post customer testimonials and comments on our Websites, which may contain Personal Information. We obtain each customer's consent via email prior to posting the customer's name and testimonial.Use of Credit Card Information
If you give us credit card information, we use it solely to check your financial qualifications and collect payment from you. We use a third-party service provider to manage credit card processing.Service Providers
We employ other companies and people to provide services to visitors to our Websites on our behalf and may need to share your information with them to provide information, products or services to you. Examples may include removing repetitive information from prospect lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. These third parties have only limited access to your information, may use your information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated to us not to disclose or use your information for other purposes. Engaging such third party service providers is often necessary for us to provide services to you, particularly where such companies perform roles such as payment processing or shipping. In some cases these service providers are not strictly necessary, but help to improve our services by conducting research into how we could better service our users. In such cases we have a legitimate interest in working with these third party Service Providers. In all cases where we share your information with such agents, we explicitly require the agent to acknowledge and adhere to our privacy and customer data handling policies.Social Media Features
Retention of Personal Information
We retain Personal Information that you provide us only for as long as we consider it necessary to fulfil the purpose of storage requirements and provide service to the customer. These services may be, for example, contacting you about our company, products or services as requested, maintaining your account on Dashboard, or providing Services to you. We may also use the retained information to improve our Services and ensure the Websites are functioning properly. If you no longer want RCNTEC to use your information to provide the Services to you, you may close your account and rescind consent as described below. RCNTEC may retain and use your information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, enforce agreements, and as otherwise described in this policy.
We also maintain log files for internal analysis purposes. These log files are generally retained for a brief period of time, except in cases where they are used for site security and safety, to improve site functionality, or we are legally obligated to retain them for longer time periods. If such log files are maintained for a longer time period, they are anonymized and are not associated with Personal Information.
We will remove this information from our servers at an earlier date if you so request, as described in “Opting-Out and Unsubscribing” below.
International Transfer of Information
To facilitate our global operations, we may transfer and access Personal Information from around the world, including the United States and Russian Federation. If you are in the European Union, or other regions with laws governing data collection and use, by providing your personal data to us, you consent to the transfer to, processing, and storage of your personal information in the United States, Russian Federation and other countries, the privacy laws of which may be considered less strict than those of your region. This consent applies in addition to other legal grounds for transfer, processing and storage of your Personal Information, such as for contract fulfillment purposes.
We use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a Web server. Cookies are not used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a Web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize pages on our Websites, or register for our store, a cookie helps us to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. When you return to the same Website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the features that you customized. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Websites. We keep track of the pages you visit on the Websites, in order to determine what parts of our store and the Websites are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising on the Websites to visitors whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area
- track traffic flow and patterns of travel in connection with the Site;
- understand the total number of visitors to our Site on an ongoing basis and the types of internet browsers (e.g., Firefox, Chrome or Internet Explorer) and operating systems (e.g., Windows or Mac OS) used by our visitors;
- monitor the performance of the Site and to continually improve it;
- customize and enhance your online experience;
- enable us to advertise off this Site.
The types of cookies used by us in connection with the Site can be classified into one of four categories, namely 'essential Site cookies', 'functionality cookies', 'analytics and performance cookies' and 'advertising cookies'. We've set out some further information about each category, and the purposes of the cookies we set below:Essential cookies
These cookies are essential to provide you with this Site and any services available through the Site and to use some of its features, such as access to secure areas. Without these cookies, services you have asked for, like secure login accounts, would not be possible.Functionality cookies
Functionality cookies record information about choices you've made and allow us to tailor the Site to you. These cookies mean that when you continue to use or come back to the Site, we can provide you with our services as you have asked for them to be provided. For example, these cookies allow us to:
- Save your location preference if you have set your location on your homepage, if applicable;
- Remember settings you have applied, such as layout, text size, preferences, and colors;
- Show you when you are logged in;
- Store accessibility options.
We use performance/analytics cookies to analyze how the Site is accessed, used, or is performing in order to provide you with a better user experience and to maintain, operate and continually improve the Site. For example, these cookies allow us to:
- Better understand our Site visitors so that we can improve how we present our content;
- Test different design ideas for particular pages, such as our homepage;
- Collect information about Site visitors such as where they are located and what browsers they are using;
- Determine the number of unique users of the Site;
- Improve the Site by measuring any errors that occur;
- Conduct research and diagnostics to improve product offerings.
We allow third party advertising companies to place cookies on our Site. These cookies enable such companies to track your activity across various sites where they display ads and record your activities so they can show ads that they consider relevant to you as you browse the Internet. These cookies are anonymous -- they store information about the content you are browsing, but not about who you are.How to manage or remove cookies
Opting-Out and UnsubscribingReviewing, Correcting and Removing Your Personal Information
If you provide us with your Personal Information, you have the following rights with respect to that information:
- To review the user information that you have supplied to us;
- To request that we correct any errors, outdated information, or omissions in user information that you have supplied to us;
- To request that your user information not be used to contact you;
- To request that your user information be removed from any solicitation list that we use;
- To request that your user information be deleted from our records;
- To opt out of being solicited by the Websites or third parties.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com or use online chat service. We will promptly change, correct, or delete your personal information.
You may unsubscribe from our marketing communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of our emails, or by sending us email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or or use online chat service. Attention: Privacy. Customers cannot opt out of receiving transactional emails related to their account with us or our store as these communications are necessary for the completion of the Services.
Our Websites and Services are not designed or intended to appeal to minors and we do not knowingly attempt to solicit or receive any information from children. However, if a child under 13 has provided RCNTEC with Personal Information, the parent or guardian should contact us immediately at email@example.com so we can delete such information from our files.
Contacts and last Policy revision date.
3, Polkovaya st, Moscow, Russian Federation, 127018
PO box 134
+7 (495) 009 87 87
This Policy last updated at: 11-Jul-2018